Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Cafe Nervosa cup

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Cafe Nervosa cup

Postby Joy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:43 am

I am desperately seeking a cafe nervosa cup, not a mug. An authentic prop would be fantastic, however, a reproduction would do as well. Any aid in my search for this item would be much appreciated.
Joy

Re: Cafe Nervosa cup

Postby Moon-Crane » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Pity you're a couple of weeks late on that poster selling their prop.

Not sure about the availability of authentic props, just have to keep an eye on places like eBay and entertainment auctioneers. For non props, a quick search showed a company called Viscus Coffee sold Frasier related coffee merchandise around 2000-ish, but it appears long gone - however you might find people selling their stuff off somewhere?

I've only seen the CafePress stuff around in recent times, but only ever seen them selling a bog standard mug with the CN logo printed on. Never seen a cup and saucer by them. I guess you could find a similar style plain cup and saucer, get a decent copy of the logo and get one made?
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Re: Cafe Nervosa cup

Postby CherryBarkAndAlmonds » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:01 am

A website called Cafe Press does a lot of reproduction work. You could check them out. cafepress.com
"I've often wondered what it would be like to hold your hands and ask the question I never dared ask...."
- Niles Crane
CherryBarkAndAlmonds

Return to Frasier Discussion