Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

How much Frasier have you seen?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

How many episodes of Frasier have you seen?

Every single episode start to finish
29%
A few episodes missing
33%
all seasons except one
No votes
A few season not seen
19%
Only seen a few seasons
19%

Total votes : 48

Postby Rodge » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:"And that's just plain stupid" isn't the best of starts, I have to say.

I totally agree - I am not plain stupid, I'm extraordinarily stupid :)
My fine is over £700 !! (",)
Rodge

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:13 pm

Rob wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:"And that's just plain stupid" isn't the best of starts, I have to say.

:lol:
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby actingluvr94 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:32 pm

Rob wrote:

Hee hee!! :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!

I'm sorry on behalf of my sister! I can also try to get her on to say sorry if you like! I 'm also sorry for the stupid thing! I was just really annoyed that you all think that me and my sister are the same person!
I act and sing (mostly sing)
I have memorized basicaly every episode of Fraiser!!
actingluvr94

Postby actingluvr94 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:33 pm

oh! Rob, by the way! I wasn't saying that you were stupid. I was saying that the method was sort of stupid!! I'm sorry!! :oops: :oops: :oops: do you forgive me? :?:
actingluvr94

Postby Rodge » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:50 pm

actingluvr94 wrote:oh! Rob, by the way! I wasn't saying that you were stupid. I was saying that the method was sort of stupid!! I'm sorry!! :oops: :oops: :oops: do you forgive me? :?:

I may well do if you stop using those bloomin exclamation marks all the time. It looks like it's raining on your posts and it makes me want to pee :wink:

Hey, I'm laid back and it wasn't me who you left nasty messages for.

Oh and by the way, why don't you complete you profile, so we know where you are posting from?
Rodge

Postby me123 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:38 pm

actingluvr94 wrote:oh yeah! I meant to tell you guys not to believe my sister about the cds!! I'm the one who was in two cds with my church choir. The names of the cds are "Here I am Lord" and "New Day". If you don't believe me I will give you the church website which should have the Cd's on it. By the way, My name is Ari 8-)

Did we not hear this before from someone? I'm keeping an open mind, but I want to believe you.
me123

Postby Rodge » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:52 am

actingluvr94 wrote:oh yeah! I meant to tell you guys not to believe my sister about the cds!! I'm the one who was in two cds with my church choir. The names of the cds are "Here I am Lord" and "New Day". If you don't believe me I will give you the church website which should have the Cd's on it. By the way, My name is Ari 8-)

In all honesty, I couldn't give a rat's arse who you are and what cd's you have done. Just try not to use this forum for self promotion and being the centre of attention; just be true to yourself and other members and join in like everyone else, and then we'll get on fine.
Rodge

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:05 pm

actingluvr94 wrote:
Rob wrote:

Hee hee!! :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!

I'm sorry on behalf of my sister! I can also try to get her on to say sorry if you like! I 'm also sorry for the stupid thing! I was just really annoyed that you all think that me and my sister are the same person!

It's ok, that apology will do. :wink:

Hope you enjoy posting here. :)

P.S. Rob gave some good advice above, which you'd do well to follow.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby actingluvr94 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:29 pm

Rob wrote:

In all honesty, I couldn't give a rat's arse who you are and what cd's you have done. Just try not to use this forum for self promotion and being the centre of attention; just be true to yourself and other members and join in like everyone else, and then we'll get on fine.

Sorry! I just thought you guys would be interested in that. :oops:
actingluvr94

Postby dorianblue » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:37 pm

There are still about five episodes I haven't seen in their entirety. Bah!
dorianblue

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:52 pm

dorianblue wrote:There are still about five episodes I haven't seen in their entirety. Bah!

Which ones?
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Rodge » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:07 pm

actingluvr94 wrote:Sorry! I just thought you guys would be interested in that. :oops:

Misunderstanding; yes my comment was a little harsh, but the point I am making is that 2 or 3 threads have now been hijacked, by constant self promotion about acting etc. I would suggest you just join in a thread which interests you, and try to join in the "conversation" rather than trying to gain an ego boost. If you want to talk about yourself, then look under the Off Topic side, possibly the "Snapshot" thread. It's a little more appropriate.

Sorry dorianblue/BN for going off topic again, I just felt I had to answer.
Rodge

Postby actingluvr94 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:33 am

Rob wrote:
actingluvr94 wrote:Sorry! I just thought you guys would be interested in that. :oops:

Misunderstanding; yes my comment was a little harsh, but the point I am making is that 2 or 3 threads have now been hijacked, by constant self promotion about acting etc. I would suggest you just join in a thread which interests you, and try to join in the "conversation" rather than trying to gain an ego boost. If you want to talk about yourself, then look under the Off Topic side, possibly the "Snapshot" thread. It's a little more appropriate.

Sorry dorianblue/BN for going off topic again, I just felt I had to answer.

I wasn't trying to "self promote". I was just trying to tell you how mad I am at my sister for lying to you guys! I also happen to like this thread so I will now go back on topic! I'm soooooo sorry for the missunderstandings!! I'm really sorry!!!!! Will you guys all forgive me please?? Please??? I just want to make some friends and now my sister has screwed it up for me and...grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :x :x I don't really like her that much! (sorry I'm so off topic) But, please forgive me so we can be friends!!

To dorianblue: What episodes haven't you seen?
actingluvr94

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:35 am

I'll be your friend, actingluvr. :D
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby actingluvr94 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:38 am

Thank you sooooo much!! That is so kind!! :D
actingluvr94

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:41 am

Well...I try... :)

How about you come into the Off Topic forum and tell us more about yourself? The "Dear Diary" thread might be a good thread to do that in - or, as Rob suggested, the "Snapshot of your Life" thread.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

Bee Gees Fan

Postby actingluvr94 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:44 am

ok!! but i still want to post on this thread!! on topic though!!
actingluvr94

Postby Moon-Crane » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:22 am

dorianblue wrote:There are still about five episodes I haven't seen in their entirety. Bah!

I am surprised. Which eps, DB?
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:26 am

Come on Dorian, you're keeping us in suspense! :lol:

Is Come Lie With Me among them? :wink:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby dorianblue » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:48 am

Scanning through the episode list ...

Our Parents, Ourselves
Bully For Martin
Radio Wars
The Placeholder
Frasier-Lite
Detour

I think 'Radio Wars' is the only one of which I've seen nothing.
dorianblue

Postby actingluvr94 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:04 pm

Have you not watched them because you don't have them or you want an opinion on them before you watch? If you want an opinion, personally I think all of those episodes are great!! :lol:
actingluvr94

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:09 pm

dorianblue wrote:Scanning through the episode list ...

Our Parents, Ourselves
Bully For Martin
Radio Wars
The Placeholder
Frasier-Lite
Detour

I think 'Radio Wars' is the only one of which I've seen nothing.

Radio Wars........not one of the best. It only became funny to me after I saw the outtake show and one of the outtakes is Peri trying to get a line out in this episode and Kelsey keeps making her laugh. Now, that's all I see when I watch the episode.

Frasier-Lite gets a bad rap but I think it's kind of fun and I like Detour as well.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:12 pm

I liked Frasier-Lite and Detour too. Although the couple's strange son was creepy. (Was he called Jonathan?)

Bee Gees Fan

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:15 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:I liked Frasier-Lite and Detour too. Although the couple's strange son was creepy. (Was he called Jonathan?)

The whole scene at the house was creepy. That's what was so funny about it. When Frasier and Charlotte are in that room with the grandma and are getting totally creeped out! Makes me laugh every time I see it.

I also love the episode because even though things were going less than swimmingly, Frasier is enjoying himself and laughing and having fun with Charlotte. Finally, Frasier is in love!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby actingluvr94 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:41 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
Bee Gees Fan wrote:I liked Frasier-Lite and Detour too. Although the couple's strange son was creepy. (Was he called Jonathan?)

The whole scene at the house was creepy. That's what was so funny about it. When Frasier and Charlotte are in that room with the grandma and are getting totally creeped out! Makes me laugh every time I see it.

I also love the episode because even though things were going less than swimmingly, Frasier is enjoying himself and laughing and having fun with Charlotte. Finally, Frasier is in love!

Oh! I love that part with the grandma!! That is hillarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
actingluvr94

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes