Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Kath and Kim

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Kath and Kim

Postby Mappeal » Wed May 04, 2005 10:44 pm

For all the lovers of good comedy shows who post here I'd like to point out that next Thursday night at 10pm (May 12) BBC2 are finally starting to show the Australian comedy series Kath and Kim which is sublimely wonderful. It is a slow burning series but well worth your time and is beautifully played by the cast. It is so highly regarded in Oz that the likes of Kylie and Geoffrey Rush have made guest appearances in the show. It will be interesting to see how it fares over here but I have high hopes for it. Gina Riley who plays Kim is absolutely priceless in the show! Anyway, I'd be interested to hear other people's comments after they have seen the show.
Mappeal

Re: Kath and Kim

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Thu May 05, 2005 8:25 am

Cheers Mappeal, I'll look out for that
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Sideshow Meg » Thu May 05, 2005 8:43 am

I sometimes watched Katha dn Kim on Ftn but fianlly watched a full episode on my flight to America. it is a good comedy show, worth a look in
Meg - A 'posh bit of crumpet'
Sideshow Meg

Postby Anastacia » Thu May 05, 2005 9:56 am

This is such a great show!!! It has a certain humour or should I saw "Eumer" (If you've seen it you'll know what I'm talking about) that may take a while for some but it is so worth a look!!! It's ny-ioce, it's different, it's un-ewes-yewl
Anastacia

Postby tenpercenter » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 am

look at me
"blood is thicker than port. -
i stand corrected"
tenpercenter

Return to Off Topic Discussion