Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Frasier's women

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Frasier's women

Postby Hawkspur » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:33 am

Has anyone ever listed or counted all the women Frasier had dates with in all episodes of all seasons?
I've started on the list (Seasons 1-4 so far) and been completely inclusive and put in those we never see, the ones talked about from the past like his piano teacher, and Tom Duran and Denise who just think they're dating Frasier, and Kari who he thinks is his "stalker". I also include the strippers. What the hell. Everyone in.

Additions/corrections welcomed!

Season 1
1:07 Catherine, who is also seeing one of Frasier's callers. Amanda Donohoe
1:13 An unnamed woman, mentioned only regarding Frasier asking Niles to take Martin out, so he and his date will have the apartment to themselves. Not seen/heard
1:14 Christina Harper, the model who buys a date with Frasier at a fundraising auction. Claire Stansfield
1:16 Lillith Sternin, Frasier and Lillith end up sleeping together, but regret it. Bebe Neuwirth
1:18 Tawny Van Deusen, Miss Sea Bea, who asks Frasier to have a drink with her after the awards ceremony. Trish Ramish
1:20 Carrie, a young sales assistant at a menswear store. Sara Melson

Season 2
2:01 Clarice Warner, Frasier's piano teacher when he was 18. Constance Towers
2:03 Tom Duran, Frasier's Station Manager, who is gay and thinks he is on a date with Frasier, while Frasier thinks he is setting him up with Daphne. Eric Lutes
2:08 (also 2:09) Madeline Marshall, sportswear designer who Frasier dates after seeing her listing in Seattle Magazine's Hottest 50 people. JoBeth Williams
2:14 Denise, who actually dates Phil, who is impersonating Frasier. Heard but not seen, not credited?
Heather who Frasier starts to chat up, but who leaves, thinking he is Frasier's impersonator.
2:15 Dr Honey Snow, writer of inspirational self-help books. Shannon Tweed
2:16 Sheila, who is engaged to Sam Malone. Frasier slept with her some months earlier. Tea Leoni
2:19 Kari, Frasier's obsessive fan. Renee Lippin
2:22 Bebe Glazer, Frasier's agent. Harriet Sansom Harris

Season 3
3:06 (also 3:07 and 3:10) Kate Costas, the Station Manager. Mercedes Ruehl
3:09 Candy Cane, the stripper for the office Christmas party. Not credited?
3:10 Donna, an art director or a park director: "Some woman" Frasier met at his accountant's. Marnie Moisman
3:14 Diane Chambers, (from Cheers) who returns and asks for Frasier's help. Shelley Long
3:20 Maureen Cutler, the cop who pulls Frasier over for speeding. Jane Kaczmarek
3:22 Roz Doyle, persuaded by Daphne, Roz thinks Frasier has feelings for her. Peri Gilpin

Season 4
4:02 Sharon, a golf pro friend of Roz set up on a date with Frasier. Jen Campbell
4:03 Gil Chesterton, in a recurring dream of Frasier's.
Rebecca, a waitress who Frasier flirts with in overcompensation for his dream. Pauley P
An unnamed woman, in a twist on the recurring dream. Lisa Melilli
Dr Sigmund Freud, in a twist on the recurring dream. Byrne Piven
4:13 Laura Parris, a kitchen designer Frasier and Niles meet at Cafe Nervosa with a friend of hers, Beth. Lisa Darr
4:14 Rita, a friend of Roz from her aerobics class, set up as a blind date for Frasier. Not seen or heard.
Stephanie Garrick, a neighbour of Niles. Patricia Wettig
4:19 Kimberly Egan, Chair of a Benefit Frasier is hosting. Rebeccah Bush
Adair Peck, who Frasier meets at a Benefit. Donna Bullock
Leslie Wellman, Maria Del Mar
4:22 Elise Edmunds, who works at the radio station in Promotions. Cindy Katz
4:23 Laura, who leaves a message on Frasier's answerphone by mistake. Linda Hamilton
(also 5:01)Joanna, who Frasier chats up at the airport bar. Lisa Coles

Season 5
5:01 Felicity Stafford, who Frasier meets on a flight to Mexico, along with her husband. Kim Oja
Kelly Easterbrook, a supermodel & Zoologist Frasier meets on a flight to Mexico. Sela Ward
5:02 Roz Doyle, kisses Frasier passionately to make her date jealous. Peri Gilpin
5:03 Daphne Moon, who Niles thinks is pregnant to Frasier. Jane Leeves
5:07 (also 5:08)Samantha Pierce, a successful lawyer who helps Frasier return a purchase. Lindsay Frost
5:10 Clare, a friend of Daphne who she tries to set up with Frasier. Gabrielle Fitzpatrick
5:14 Annie, a friend of Daphne who doesn't notice Frasier's interest. Cynthia Lamontagne
5:15 Lillith Sternin, Frasier ais attracted to her when she asks for help. Bebe Neuwirth
5:19 Caitlin, an artist. Lisa Edelstein
5:22 Tina, a friend of Roz who she tries to set up with Frasier. Leslie Sachs
Vicky, who Frasier meets at Niles ' party. Claire Yarlett
Kathy Lockher, who Frasier meets at Niles ' party. Lynnda Ferguson
5:23Tricia , who Frasier meets at the opera, but struggles to get to dates. Lisa Waltz.

Season 6
5:02, Roz Doyle, agrees to be Frasier's date for a school reunion. Peri Gilpin
Last edited by Hawkspur on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:16 am, edited 8 times in total.
Hawkspur

Re: Frasier's women

Postby Patrick » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:59 am

A little bit of quibbling: Tom Duran doesn't qualify as one of "Frasier's women" now, does he? :D
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Hawkspur » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 am

Patrick wrote:A little bit of quibbling: Tom Duran doesn't qualify as one of "Frasier's women" now, does he? :D

Yeah I know :lol: but I originally headed it up Frasier's dates, and then wanted to include those he hadn't quite got to a date with so I changed it... and then Tom came along and I forgot about the heading... :roll:

Any guesses at this stage what the final tally will be? Hmm should we include Cheers dates too?
Hawkspur

Postby Patrick » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:59 am

Hawkspur wrote:
Patrick wrote:A little bit of quibbling: Tom Duran doesn't qualify as one of "Frasier's women" now, does he? :D

Yeah I know :lol: but I originally headed it up Frasier's dates, and then wanted to include those he hadn't quite got to a date with so I changed it... and then Tom came along and I forgot about the heading... :roll:

Any guesses at this stage what the final tally will be? Hmm should we include Cheers dates too?

That depends, do we include the women he only fantasizes about having a date with? Like that librarian he talks about with martin that got a bellyring, which would also make her a Martin's woman by the way. Does Ronee count as a Frasier woman even though she ended up marrying Martin? Does the "enchanté, enchanté,enchanté" woman Count as a Frasier woman even though it was hate at first sight? Does the "Pirate movie rated RRRR" woman count even though she annoyed the hell out of him. How about the 11 other speed date women that were never named or seen but that we know happened (or didn't happen since there are two realities there)? do they all count as Frasier women? Tough questions, huh? There's also Gill and FREUD!! :lol:
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Hawkspur » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:20 am

Patrick wrote:
Hawkspur wrote:...Any guesses at this stage what the final tally will be? Hmm should we include Cheers dates too?

That depends, do we include the women he only fantasizes about having a date with? Like that librarian he talks about with martin that got a bellyring, which would also make her a Martin's woman by the way. Does Ronee count as a Frasier woman even though she ended up marrying Martin? Does the "enchanté, enchanté,enchanté" woman Count as a Frasier woman even though it was hate at first sight? Does the "Pirate movie rated RRRR" woman count even though she annoyed the hell out of him. How about the 11 other speed date women that were never named or seen but that we know happened (or didn't happen since there are two realities there)? do they all count as Frasier women? Tough questions, huh? There's also Gill and FREUD!! :lol:

Yeah, lets include them all. :twisted: Anyone he or they, or someone else, intends to pair up with him however briefly!
Makes for a much grander total!
What is the population of Seattle? :wink:
Hawkspur

Postby Patrick » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:28 am

Do we include the dart throwing monkey that frasier said would have been a better date than the ones Charlotte set him up with? :lol:

Joking. :wink:
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Hawkspur » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Patrick wrote:Do we include the dart throwing monkey that frasier said would have been a better date than the ones Charlotte set him up with? :lol:

Joking. :wink:

Now you're just being silly! :lol: :lol:
You also have a much better memory than me!

I'll add Gil and Freud...

So when did the "enchanté" woman occur? She was a blind date set up by Roz, wasn't she? And I don't remember the librarian...or when the Pirate ARRR woman occurred...

It certainly makes for an interesting set of dates...
Hawkspur

Postby Patrick » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Hawkspur wrote:
Now you're just being silly! :lol: :lol:
You also have a much better memory than me!

I'll add Gil and Freud...

Well, then maybe you can also add the girl in a towel in that same dream that Frasier thinks is going to bed with him until he discovers that Gill is still part of the dream. :lol:

So when did the "enchanté" woman occur? She was a blind date set up by Roz, wasn't she?

Crock Tales. yes she was. She gets superglued to Frasier. :D
And I don't remember the librarian...

I believe they spoke about the librarian (with a bellyring) in the cricket episode (ring a bell?), although I am not sure.

or when the Pirate ARRR woman occurred...

It was one of the twelve speed-dates (the only one we saw) Frasier went through in one alternative of Sliding Frasier.
It certainly makes for an interesting set of dates...

there's also the joke that Niles makes: "You went through that family like a recessive gene." when they say that Frasier dated several members of a family. I am not sure when though. It's hard to put these off the cuff remarks in context sometimes.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Return to Frasier Discussion