Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Which doctor is most inept?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Which doctor is most inept?

Postby Patrick » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:13 am

1) Doctor Honey Snow

2) Doctor Nora

3) Doctor Mary

Feel free to comment on your choice.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Re: Which doctor is most inept?

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm going to go with Dr. Nora. Mostly because she is based on a woman who is a self-righteous intolerant hateful bitch!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Frasiertime » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:02 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I'm going to go with Dr. Nora. Mostly because she is based on a woman who is a self-righteous intolerant hateful bitch!

I agree with CNR, at least the other two were kind-hearted.
One of the best things about watching Frasier is the rewind button!
Frasiertime

Postby Forever Jung » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:41 pm

:twisted: Yeah, i'll go with that too.
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Postby Eddie2012 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:15 pm

I too will have to go with Dr. Nora. Firstly because she is only a doctor of physical education and hence working in the wrong field and secondly, of course, because she’s just horrible.
Dr. Snow seems to be a real doctor/psychologist/psychiatrist, even though I find her books just as silly as Frasier.
And while ‘Dr’ Mary is no doctor at all, at least she is street smart.
Eddie2012

Postby ProOperaVoter » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 am

On a level, Snowy was the least morally, socially, and intellectually developed. She saw in Frasier no more than Frasier saw in her-- he was reprimanded for this, but she made off without a scratch. The final sequence between her and Frasier, in which he criticizes her publication and she turns around and hurls him out. Frasier could just have easily done the same. She was the most flawed character, the script writers were just more merciful with her than with Nora. I see little harm in Mary.
"Sherry, Niles?"
ProOperaVoter

Postby Patrick » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:34 am

ProOperaVoter wrote:On a level, Snowy was the least morally, socially, and intellectually developed. She saw in Frasier no more than Frasier saw in her-- he was reprimanded for this, but she made off without a scratch. The final sequence between her and Frasier, in which he criticizes her publication and she turns around and hurls him out. Frasier could just have easily done the same. She was the most flawed character, the script writers were just more merciful with her than with Nora. I see little harm in Mary.

I think Frasier acted like a perfect idiot on that one (as he often does with women) because if all he wanted was a roll in the hay and he shows every external sign that that's all that he was interested in, then he should have stopped after she let him off the hook about the preface, do the extraordinary and shut his fat mouth! Less is definitely more in a case like this! Just my opinion.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Moon-Crane » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:34 am

Patrick wrote:
ProOperaVoter wrote:On a level, Snowy was the least morally, socially, and intellectually developed. She saw in Frasier no more than Frasier saw in her-- he was reprimanded for this, but she made off without a scratch. The final sequence between her and Frasier, in which he criticizes her publication and she turns around and hurls him out. Frasier could just have easily done the same. She was the most flawed character, the script writers were just more merciful with her than with Nora. I see little harm in Mary.

I think Frasier acted like a perfect idiot on that one (as he often does with women) because if all he wanted was a roll in the hay and he shows every external sign that that's all that he was interested in, then he should have stopped after she let him off the hook about the preface, do the extraordinary and shut his fat mouth! Less is definitely more in a case like this! Just my opinion.

"Ah, but if less is more then just think how much more more will be." :D
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Patrick » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:47 am

Moon-Crane wrote:...
"Ah, but if less is more then just think how much more more will be." :D

I love that line! Makes me laugh every time. :lol:
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes