Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Which apartment would you prefer to live in?

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Frasier's Apartment
61%
Niles' Apartment
28%
Roz's Apartment
11%

Total votes : 46

Postby Nervosa » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:23 pm

I'm pretty sure this has been done before, but no harm in a repeat so some newer members can discuss it.

Which apartment would you prefer to live in, and why?

(I've included Roz's, because remember she lives at the marina, and she has a small balcony that looks out over the boats and sea, which some people would prefer over a skyline view.)

For me personally, it'd be Frasier's apartment. I like the contemporary feel, yet it's cosy at the same time. Obviously the view would be amazing, that goes without saying. But I like the couch and the piano/Sherry area. I'm also a big fan of the kitchen.

Niles' apartment is a bit too stuffy for my liking. It would feel like your a guest in a fancy hotel, rather than living in your own home in my opinion. Although his library is incredible.

The only part of Roz's place I would enjoy would be the sea view. Other than that, it's not very spacious and kind of tacky.

Thoughts?
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:28 pm

I actually love Roz's second apartment. The fact that it's near the marina is a definite plus but Frasier's is my favorite. I could even deal with the small kitchen if I could have that view.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby kat » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:30 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I actually love Roz's second apartment. The fact that it's near the marina is a definite plus but Frasier's is my favorite. I could even deal with the small kitchen if I could have that view.

I totally agree
If life gives you lemons, make lemon curd
kat

Postby Daphne K » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 pm

I'd prefer Niles home where he lives with Maris.
But ofcourse without the furniture and other stuff, it isn't exactly my taste. :P
You can fool them, but you can't fool me!
Daphne K

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Also Nerv, Roz's apartment by the marina isn't tacky. He first place is rather tacky. That's the place where she has the cowboy boot collection above her bed! The place where Bulldog exclaims: "Wow! The whole place is a bedroom!"

Her second place is pretty tastefully decorated.

I've said this previously but Niles place at The Montana is just too dark for my tastes.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Nervosa » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:01 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:Also Nerv, Roz's apartment by the marina isn't tacky. He first place is rather tacky. That's the place where she has the cowboy boot collection above her bed! The place where Bulldog exclaims: "Wow! The whole place is a bedroom!"

Her second place is pretty tastefully decorated.

I've said this previously but Niles place at The Montana is just too dark for my tastes.

Yeah I was gonna correct myself after what you said about "Roz's second apartment", I think I was picturing a hybrid of the two or something :lol: I'd agree, her second one is perfectly fine. But the boot collection, yikes!
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Moon-Crane » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Frasier's place. shape and size is about right for me. And the kitchen's just about right - i love it's selective soundproofing in spite of it's semi-open state :D

I can't tell whether it has enough bathrooms though? ;)
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:Frasier's place. shape and size is about right for me. And the kitchen's just about right - i love it's selective soundproofing in spite of it's semi-open state :D

I can't tell whether it has enough bathrooms though? ;)

:lol:
CatNamedRudy

Postby Nervosa » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:i love it's selective soundproofing in spite of it's semi-open state :D

That always pisses me off. Similarly, the "soundproof" radio booth is still able to be knocked upon.
Nervosa

Postby !Amz! » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:34 pm

I went for Roz's because I really liked the style of her bedroom and the view from the living room. Frasier's comes second simply because of the view and that rather nice bathroom he has, and in the earlier seasons, I quite liked Daphne's room too. I like Niles' but I don't like the fact there's no windows, and I think I'd probably get lost in it with all those rooms he apparently has!
!Amz!

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:39 pm

I was just wondering if we actually see Roz's bedroom in her new place but I think we see it in The Dog that Rocks the Cradle.

Even though I just watched that episode this morning, I was doing other things at the same time and mostly just listening to it so I'm not positive if her bedroom is shown but I think it is.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Karin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:54 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I was just wondering if we actually see Roz's bedroom in her new place but I think we see it in The Dog that Rocks the Cradle.

Yes, we do see it. Bulldog chases Roz to her bedroom and then strips and gets locked out on the balcony :lol:

I really like Roz's second apartment, but if I could choose I'd take Frasier's. For the same reasons that were already mentioned, the great view, the nice, big bathroom. The Montana is definitely too dark for me and I don't really like Niles' furniture style either.
Karin

Postby !Amz! » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:43 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I was just wondering if we actually see Roz's bedroom in her new place but I think we see it in The Dog that Rocks the Cradle.

Even though I just watched that episode this morning, I was doing other things at the same time and mostly just listening to it so I'm not positive if her bedroom is shown but I think it is.

We also see it briefly in Three Valentines when Frasier keeps calling her during his date - "Are you alone?" "Yes." "Then you're not on a date!" :lol:
!Amz!

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 pm

!Amz! wrote:

We also see it briefly in Three Valentines when Frasier keeps calling her during his date - "Are you alone?" "Yes." "Then you're not on a date!" :lol:

Oh yeah. I should have remembered that since it's one of my favorite scenes in that episode.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Paul B » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:32 am

I think I'd go with Roz's place, I much prefer cozier, smaller houses. Big ones just feel empty and unwelcome to me.
Paul B

Postby Wezzo » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:37 am

Frasier's. Nice layout, great view.
Wezzo

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:40 am

Paul B wrote:I think I'd go with Roz's place, I much prefer cozier, smaller houses. Big ones just feel empty and unwelcome to me.

I don't think Frasier's place looks that big. Not like The Montana anyway.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:50 am

I went for Niles' apartment. The Shangri-La sure had some style! :wink:
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Paul B » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:01 am

CatNamedRudy wrote:
Paul B wrote:I think I'd go with Roz's place, I much prefer cozier, smaller houses. Big ones just feel empty and unwelcome to me.

You're American! Your houses are bigger overall, as far as I can tell. Trust me, to a Brit, Frasier's apartment is huge. :wink:
Paul B

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:01 am

Mr Blue Sky wrote:I went for Niles' apartment. The Shangri-La sure had some style! :wink:

Especially that cool-a-mundo bed that folds up into the wall!
CatNamedRudy

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:04 am

Paul B wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:

You're American! Your houses are bigger overall, as far as I can tell. Trust me, to a Brit, Frasier's apartment is huge. :wink:

I was in a couple of houses in Ireland. You're right, if those are the "average" size of houses in the UK, then the house I grew up in is hooooge! (and by US standards it's pretty small at about 1800 square feet) So then yes, Frasier's place would be really huuuuuuge!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Nervosa » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:21 am

CatNamedRudy wrote:
Paul B wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:

I was in a couple of houses in Ireland. You're right, if those are the "average" size of houses in the UK, then the house I grew up in is hooooge! (and by US standards it's pretty small at about 1800 square feet) So then yes, Frasier's place would be really huuuuuuge!

Ah dan't know what'cher talkin' abowt, I leeev in a fackin' manshin! :lol:
Nervosa

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:22 am

CatNamedRudy

Postby Agides » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Niles' apartment for the following reasons:
- Three floors
- Library
- Dressing room
- Gift wrapping room
- Intercom system
- Secret doorway in bookcase (accessed by poking Mrs Dalloway on the bottom)
- Balcony/bannister to slide down!
- Large fireplace
- Fainting couch/chaise longue
- Study with a bathroom
- Kitchen cupboard big enough to hide an adult man in! :wink:
I've got a fake laugh with your name written all over it.
Agides

Postby Lil » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Frasier's apartment - the crazily convenient view, the beautiful grand piano, the hallways that lead to the hidden bedrooms, the awesome master bathroom ... heck, I will even take the awkward figure that needs to be sat askew.

:lol: @ Aggers' mention of poking Mrs. Dalloway
Lil

Next

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes