General Review Writing Guidelines
Frasier Online wants your views on 'Frasier' episodes to be
What to include
Your review should focus on the episode's content and context. The best
reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked an episode, but
also why. Feel free to mention other episodes, and how this episode rates
in comparison to them.
What not to include
Frasier Online is proud to provide this opportunity for you to air your opinions
about 'Frasier' episodes. While we appreciate your time and comments,
we respectfully request that you refrain from including the following
in your review:
- Commenting on other reviews visible on the page
- Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word, or single line, reviews.
- We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs
- Any review in violation of these guidelines will not be posted.