Here's a step-by-step guide to creating your own poll, which you can make use of in the two Games / Polls / Quizzes forums:
1) When you create a new thread in a forum, you will find an Add a Poll section underneath the normal message section. Fill in the Poll Question field, and then fill in the first poll option in the appropriate field.
2) Press the Add Option button to give you another poll option field, and so on until you have as many poll options populated as you require (up to 30).
3) If you want to run the poll for a certain number of days, enter that figure in the Run poll for field. Leave this field blank for a never-ending poll.
4) If you preview your post, you will not be able to see what the poll likes until it is submitted. However, you can edit the poll once it is submitted as long as no-one else has voted yet.
5) After someone has voted, only the moderators are able to alter a poll - please let us know if this is the case.