Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

KG storms off Piers Morgan

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

KG storms off Piers Morgan

Postby Forever Jung » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:12 pm

:twisted: KG hadn't even taken to his seat before he walked off the show.
Apparently he took exception to an opening montage that included a picture of his ex wife.

Link

Which i'm perfectly happy because I think Piers Morgan is one of the slimiest, smug, self satisfied tossers to ever curse the earth with it's presence.

Put it this way, when it was suggested that Jeremy Clarkson fought Piers Morgan, I was just about rooting for Clarkson. :shock:

A very silly mistake given the notourious bad blood between Kelsey and Camille :?
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Re: KG storms off Piers Morgan

Postby hansenkd » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:33 pm

When they first separated, Kelsey was rather gracious to Camille, asking for people not to slam her. Now, after all the "Real Houswives" escapades, he's disgusted enough with her that he won't even utter her name. One wonders why, if he was so miserable, he let it go on so long and brought children into the mix.
hansenkd

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:55 pm

I think Kelsey was being rather childish but I'd like to know if they had discussed before hand that Camille was off limits. Had they had such an agreement then I would rescind my childish statement. Morgan claimed he wasn't going to even talk to him about Camille but if that was so then why include the picture in the montage?

It's certainly not any type of secret that their divorce was incredibly nasty and that they still rarely speak to one another. Not sure what Morgan's motives were in showing the picture if not intending to discuss her. Why not just show clips of him in his TV show years. Cheers, Frasier and Boss?
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby hansenkd » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Don't forget "Back to You" and "Hank." Oh. Already forgotten them? ;-)
hansenkd

Postby Forever Jung » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:03 pm

:twisted: According to the article, Piers knew that it was not a good topic from the last time he spoke to Kelsey last year
You'd think that that was enough of a "don't go there" sign.

I too can't see the point of putting the picture in the montage if the subject was going to be ignored.
I haven't set eyes on my ex for 7 years, but I wouldn't want to talk about her to a studio and home audience. :?
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:15 pm

hansenkd wrote:Don't forget "Back to You" and "Hank." Oh. Already forgotten them? ;-)

:oops: I did forget about them! Very unlike me to forget anything Kelsey has been in! I actually liked Back to You. I think that show would have lasted longer if not for the Writer's Strike. Hank was another story.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Moon-Crane » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:39 pm

I detest Piers Morgan. Completely agree with FJ about him being a slimy, two-faced, self-absorbed scumbag. I honestly don't get the fascination with him, and it beggars belief that he was seen as the ideal candidate to replace Larry King. Love to know where the money changed hands to set that bullshit up. He must have some crazy ass agents with a whole bunch of blackmail material on US tv execs to worm his way into the States. At least it gets him out of the UK.

CatNamedRudy wrote:
hansenkd wrote:Don't forget "Back to You" and "Hank." Oh. Already forgotten them? ;-)

:oops: I did forget about them! Very unlike me to forget anything Kelsey has been in! I actually liked Back to You. I think that show would have lasted longer if not for the Writer's Strike. Hank was another story.

I liked Back To You, too. Showed potential. Certainly a casualty of the Writer's strike.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Return to Frasier Discussion