Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What did you think of Claire?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Re: What did you think of Claire?

Postby Ariel » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:45 pm

lol That's another show I got addicted to!! Winchester was like Frasier, and Colonel Potter was like Martin!!
"Love is an awesome force. It can make us do things we never imagined were possible. For you see, we don't actually choose love- it chooses us. And once it has, we are powerless to do anything about it."
Ariel

Postby Wyokie » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Ariel wrote:lol That's another show I got addicted to!! Winchester was like Frasier, and Colonel Potter was like Martin!!

I love M*A*S*H.

Loved Potter, hated Blake. I don't care for wimpy characters.
Wyokie

Postby Patrick » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:31 am

Wyokie wrote:
Ariel wrote:lol That's another show I got addicted to!! Winchester was like Frasier, and Colonel Potter was like Martin!!

I love M*A*S*H.

But Niles is wimpy most of the time.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Wyokie » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:07 pm

Patrick wrote:
Wyokie wrote:

I love M*A*S*H.

But Niles is wimpy most of the time.

True which is why he isn't my favorite character on Frasier. Roz is.
Wyokie

Postby Ariel » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:12 pm

She is certainly my favourite female character, and probably the only one who would get on with me!
Frasier has to be my ultimate favourite character though, as I've never been able to work out why he has sex appeal, but as far as I am concerned he does - I'd rather like to meet the actor in real life to see if the charisma is with him or the character!
I don't go much on any of his girlfriends, except for the one who worked in the radio station - (whatshername who was also in Desperate Housewives). Felicity?
"Love is an awesome force. It can make us do things we never imagined were possible. For you see, we don't actually choose love- it chooses us. And once it has, we are powerless to do anything about it."
Ariel

Postby Patrick » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Ariel wrote:She is certainly my favourite female character, and probably the only one who would get on with me!
Frasier has to be my ultimate favourite character though, as I've never been able to work out why he has sex appeal, but as far as I am concerned he does - I'd rather like to meet the actor in real life to see if the charisma is with him or the character!
I don't go much on any of his girlfriends, except for the one who worked in the radio station - (whatshername who was also in Desperate Housewives). Felicity?

Do you mean Julia?
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Ariel » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Patrick wrote:
Ariel wrote:She is certainly my favourite female character, and probably the only one who would get on with me!

Do you mean Julia?

That's the one!!
Ariel

Postby Allystare » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:13 pm

I didn't like Frasier at first, although I always recognized that she was meant from the perspective of the storyline to be Frasier's 'ideal' companion as far as capabilities and hobbies are concerned. However, I have since eased up on her. Still, did anyone notice in that episode where they are going on a vacation and she does that whole "I don't know, do you?" thing? It came off as somewhat manipulative, pinning her own aims/intentions on Frasier. I am surprised there was no acknowledgement of this as a negative thing by Frasier or Niles.
Allystare

Previous

Return to Frasier Discussion