Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Frasier Scripts

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Frasier Scripts

Postby Paddy » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:17 pm

Is it just me or does everybody like reading the Frasier scripts?
"There are a number of things in this muffin I don't care for. Away wrinkly thing!"
User avatar
Paddy
 
Posts: 1135
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Postby Seek_Help_from_an_M.D. » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:50 am

I go to twiztv.com for refrences to quotes and to read scripts of Frasier that I don't own, like season 10. SO, I guess the answer is yes, I do.
Wow, between school and basketball, when am I...going to be able to watch Frasier!!! Oh, don't worry I'll make time.
User avatar
Seek_Help_from_an_M.D.
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:33 pm
Location: Juneau, AK

Postby !Amz! » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:50 pm

Of course. The Frasier Files website has to be the best. Every episode, word for word. It even explains little facts about the scenes, broacastings and the cast in some episodes. It seems to break down quite a lot though.
User avatar
!Amz!
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Northampton

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:21 pm

!Amz! wrote:Of course. The Frasier Files website has to be the best. Every episode, word for word. It even explains little facts about the scenes, broacastings and the cast in some episodes. It seems to break down quite a lot though.


I frequently go to the Frasier Files if I need to look up a quote but on occasion, they do get things wrong. But, since they took the time to transcribe every single episode, the occasional mis-transcription doesn't bother me too much!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:32 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
!Amz! wrote:Of course. The Frasier Files website has to be the best. Every episode, word for word. It even explains little facts about the scenes, broacastings and the cast in some episodes. It seems to break down quite a lot though.


I frequently go to the Frasier Files if I need to look up a quote but on occasion, they do get things wrong. But, since they took the time to transcribe every single episode, the occasional mis-transcription doesn't bother me too much!


I think that's a great site. One of the transcribers, Kelly Hansen, used to be a regular here.

I use the site quite a lot, especially these days as I struggle more and more to remember which bit is from which episode!
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
User avatar
Mr Blue Sky
 
Posts: 21732
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:00 am

Postby Dorset Girl » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:33 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:I use the site quite a lot, especially these days as I struggle more and more to remember which bit is from which episode!


That's your age affecting your memory, BN, nearly 35 now... half-way to 70! :wink:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
User avatar
Dorset Girl
 
Posts: 25084
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Costa del Dorset

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:03 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:I use the site quite a lot, especially these days as I struggle more and more to remember which bit is from which episode!


That's your age affecting your memory, BN, nearly 35 now... half-way to 70! :wink:


Shhhh...
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
User avatar
Mr Blue Sky
 
Posts: 21732
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:00 am

Postby Paddy » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:21 pm

I have one Frasier scripts book, but now I just use Frasier Files.
"There are a number of things in this muffin I don't care for. Away wrinkly thing!"
User avatar
Paddy
 
Posts: 1135
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK


Return to Frasier Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


© Site contents are copyright Stuart Lee 1999 - 2014. This is a Frasier fan site and is not affiliated in any way with the program, Grub St Productions, Paramount or NBC.