Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Was Maris ever "seen" on a Frasier episode?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Was Maris ever "seen" on a Frasier episode?

Postby ClassicTVNut » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:51 pm

I read somewhere that Maris was shown after she got hit with a pie (face was covered with pie). Did this ever happen? :?:
ClassicTVNut

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:15 pm

No. That was Norm's wife, Vera on Cheers. (who much like Maris was spoken of a lot but never seen)
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby ClassicTVNut » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:26 pm

Okay, thanks! Someone on UTube suggested that the pie in the face was Maris, but I couldn't believe they would show her at all!
ClassicTVNut

Postby Dorset Girl » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:29 pm

I remember a really weird scene where Maris was supposedly in a cardboard box, and was drinking some kind of pink liquid through a straw - then she decided she'd had too much, and put it back through the straw into the glass. Did I remember that right, or have I been having weird dreams again?! :lol:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:37 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:I remember a really weird scene where Maris was supposedly in a cardboard box, and was drinking some kind of pink liquid through a straw - then she decided she'd had too much, and put it back through the straw into the glass. Did I remember that right, or have I been having weird dreams again?! :lol:

That was the episode where Maris ships herself off to some South American or Central American Island to escape conviction for killing her lover. I believe that's The Ann Who Came To Dinner.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:06 pm

I think we also saw Maris's shadow in Voyage of the Damned.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Simon K. » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:16 am

Don't forget the episode where Niles goes for heart surgery and he has a memory of Maris wound up in bandages after a cosmetic procedure. He says "Don't worry Maris, they can always take more next time."
Simon K.

Postby ClassicTVNut » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:49 pm

I remember someone mentioning the bandage scene also besides the pie in the face! That will be neat to see once I get Seasons 9 and 10 on DVD!

Thanks for the input! :)
ClassicTVNut

Postby White Rabbit » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:28 pm

The source which mentions both the pie-in-the-face scene and the bandage scene was Wikipedia. That's probably where you read it, ClassicTVNut. Since only one of them were on Frasier, I've edited the wikientry. I was a bit annoyed that people would put such misleading information online, but that's the danger of Wikipedia, I guess.
White Rabbit

Postby ClassicTVNut » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Actually I read it on UTube, but the person who wrote it probably read the Wikipedia and thought that! That's good you're putting that misinformation straight! :)
ClassicTVNut

Return to Frasier Discussion