Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Frasier is soooo 90's

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Re: Frasier is soooo 90's

Postby mickeba » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:14 am

I never thought Friends was a great show. I never thought it was particularly well written. I watched it regularly the last 6 seasons it was on and noticed a decline every year it was on. The last year, it was completely running on fumes. Frasier had 2 sub par seasons, and in it's final year it rallied and had a good year going out. As for the finales, the Friends finale as I recall didn't deliver the ratings they expected, but the Frasier finale was much bigger than expected. And they put the Frasier finale on Thursday night in it's classic time slot and the ratings were very very strong. Proof I think that they should never have screwed with it's time slot. Friends has an audience and is popular, but I don't think it is classic tv at all.
"It's always darkest, just before it goes totally black!"
mickeba

Previous

Return to Frasier Discussion