Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What Was The Episode Where.....?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Re: Glass of whiskey

Postby Mary » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:02 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Mary wrote:I haven't got season 8.
I guess it will be on a Paramount weekend thing soon, cos they did season 7 just recently, so I will look out for it.

Paramount 1 are on S10 at the moment. P2 show a couple of episodes at 1pm too though, don't they? Not sure where they're up to with those.

According to paramount website, Paramount 2 will be have a Frasier weekend 28/29 July and looks like they are showing season 8 then, 12.00 & 18.00 on Sat 28 July is New Friend episode.
Mary

Postby Dorset Girl » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:03 pm

Mary wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:
Mary wrote:I haven't got season 8.
I guess it will be on a Paramount weekend thing soon, cos they did season 7 just recently, so I will look out for it.

Paramount 1 are on S10 at the moment. P2 show a couple of episodes at 1pm too though, don't they? Not sure where they're up to with those.

According to paramount website, Paramount 2 will be have a Frasier weekend 28/29 July and looks like they are showing season 8 then, 12.00 & 18.00 on Sat 28 July is New Friend episode.

Cool! I know what I'll be doing that weekend! Ta. :)
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby DrNilesCrane » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:59 am

Which episode did Niles win a SeaBee? And they had him go to the "Napoleon Room"??? Haha, he reaction was priceless.
She said she needed something to keep her Waggles warm...I just thought it was a coy euphemism.
DrNilesCrane

Postby Seek_Help_from_an_M.D. » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:15 am

DrNilesCrane wrote:Which episode did Niles win a SeaBee? And they had him go to the "Napoleon Room"??? Haha, he reaction was priceless.

I think that was "Bad Dog" and Niles actually didn't win. However he did get a certificate.
Wow, between school and basketball, when am I...going to be able to watch Frasier!!! Oh, don't worry I'll make time.
Seek_Help_from_an_M.D.

Postby ouroboros » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:05 pm

Mary wrote:According to paramount website, Paramount 2 will be have a Frasier weekend 28/29 July and looks like they are showing season 8 then, 12.00 & 18.00 on Sat 28 July is New Friend episode.

Great and we just lost cable :evil:

Least favourite housemate who moved out was supposed to arrange with one of us to transfer accounts, instead he just cut it off. Charming. Will press for reinstation!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth". Oscar Wilde
ouroboros

Postby Agides » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:48 pm

Mary wrote:
Agides wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:
Mary wrote:
Beer Necessity wrote:
Mary wrote:Thanks for reminder about hot and foamy scene, I'd forgotton which episode that was in, we'll probably watch that tonight.

On another episode - I think it must be from a later season - I'm sure there is a scene where Ros is in a dark mood, goes into Frasier's kitchen and pours herself out a big glass of his best whiskey - except I'm sure that whenever the camera cuts back to her the whiskey level in the glass keeps changing going down then back up again.

Can anyone tell me which epidode that is please?

Sounds like ep 7:17 - Whine Club.

"Did you say 'brunch for Mel' or 'brunch from hell!'" :lol:

Thanks Beer Necessity, I've had a look at it on my dvd but it's not that one.
It think it was one where Ros turned up at Frasiser's one evening in a foul mood, grabs his most expensive whiskey or bourbon, and much to his dismay, pours herself out a glassful right to the brim. I think I've only seen it on tv so I'm guessing it's from season 8-11. Maybe it was when she was in bad mood about Julia, but I'm not sure.
I'll just keep my eye out for it on tv again.

Oh right yeah, I know the scene you mean. Sorry, I can't place the ep right now, I'll have to have a think (or a re-watch! :lol: )

I wonder if it might be 'The New Friend' (Season 8, episode 7). Roz has been dumped by her latest boyfriend, Luke. She storms into Frasier's apartment and pours a huge glass of his 25 year old scotch, which she quickly decides she doesn't need and promptly pours it down the sink!
I'm sure you know the rest... :wink:

That's the one - thanks Agides & BN.
All I really remember from that show was that I was so mesmorised by the level in the glass changing between camera shots (continuity error I guess) that I missed what it was about.

I haven't got season 8.

Happy to help.

I've not noticed the changing Scotch levels before - I'm going to keep an eye out for that episode and watch that scene very closely!
I've got a fake laugh with your name written all over it.
Agides

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:40 am

Agides wrote:I've not noticed the changing Scotch levels before - I'm going to keep an eye out for that episode and watch that scene very closely!

Something similar happens in a Bebe episode with the level of red wine rising and falling in different shots. I think it was Where There's Smoke There's Fired when they're eating their meal (just prior to her famous speech! :lol: )

It could have been Agents... though - I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Roark » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:27 pm

Hi guys,

I remember watching an episode some years ago that I liked especially. If I remember correctly, there was kind of a farewell in an airport (Frasier saying goodbye to some woman), and it was NOT this one. Does it ring a bell? :)
Roark

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:54 pm

Roark wrote:Hi guys,

I remember watching an episode some years ago that I liked especially. If I remember correctly, there was kind of a farewell in an airport (Frasier saying goodbye to some woman), and it was NOT this one. Does it ring a bell? :)

The only other one I recall where Frasier is in an airport and there is a woman involved is Odd Man Out. He meets a "mystery" woman who has called his home several times by mistake. It's the Season 4 finale. He does say goodbye to Laura before getting on the plane and eventually meeting Kelly.

Odd Man Out
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Which episode was the one where....?

Postby versace_256 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:39 pm

Hey guys,

which was the episode where Niles was really ill from something, and he is trying to get out of the lift at Frasiers building, but people keep stopping him and talking to him?

I think Roz is talking to him about Alice dancing round, which makes him dizzy, Frasier talks to him but it totally oblivious to how ill he is feeling, and I think Martin is eating some food that makes him feel even more ill!!

I cant remember the rest of the episode at all, but I just remember the great performace from DHP!!

:D
"it's more like a march through Hell with a man strapped to your back and a litter of nasty babies swinging from your teats!"
versace_256

Re: Which episode was the one where....?

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:18 pm

versace_256 wrote:Hey guys,

which was the episode where Niles was really ill from something, and he is trying to get out of the lift at Frasiers building, but people keep stopping him and talking to him?

I think Roz is talking to him about Alice dancing round, which makes him dizzy, Frasier talks to him but it totally oblivious to how ill he is feeling, and I think Martin is eating some food that makes him feel even more ill!!

I cant remember the rest of the episode at all, but I just remember the great performace from DHP!!

:D

That is Season 8's Legal Tender, Love and Care.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Gabe JA » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:27 pm

i saw a clip somewere of frasier and niles watching niles and dafny in first date, can anybody tell what this is from????
My muffins stuck!
Gabe JA

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:57 am

Gabe JA wrote:i saw a clip somewere of frasier and niles watching niles and dafny in first date, can anybody tell what this is from????

It's a flashback in Season 8's Daphne Returns.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Mary » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:55 pm

Can anyone help me please, what was the episode where Martin had a gecko, or something like that, to try and catch a grasshopper/cricket that was in the appartment?
Mary

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:05 pm

Mary wrote:Can anyone help me please, what was the episode where Martin had a gecko, or something like that, to try and catch a grasshopper/cricket that was in the appartment?

I just watched that one last night. It's S9's The First Temptation of Daphne

He's trying to catch a cricket.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Mary » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:13 pm

Ah, thanks.
That's why I couldn't find it on my dvds, I don't have season 9 - have to wait until it's on Paramount again.
Mary

Postby versace_256 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:17 am

Hey guys,

What was the episode where Marin is interested in one of Daphnes young friends called Pam, I think she is korean or something, and Martin is wearing the jumper that Daphne got him for one christmas.

Daphne says something to martin about him chasing a younger woman like "you are not 21 any more and her village hasnt just burned down!"

Thanks!!
"it's more like a march through Hell with a man strapped to your back and a litter of nasty babies swinging from your teats!"
versace_256

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:20 am

versace_256 wrote:Daphne says something to martin about him chasing a younger woman like "you are not 21 any more and her village hasnt just burned down!"

Thanks!!

I think it's "The Seal Who Came to Dinner," in S6. :)
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby versace_256 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:54 am

Thanks Dorset Girl you were right!!
versace_256

Postby Artist4life » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:19 am

Hey Guys,

Which episode is it where Roz and Frasier have to do their show late at night and they end up turning the show into a sex show over the air?? Thanks!
Artist4life

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:32 am

Artist4life wrote:Hey Guys,

Which episode is it where Roz and Frasier have to do their show late at night and they end up turning the show into a sex show over the air?? Thanks!

She's The Boss
(Season 3)
CatNamedRudy

Postby Artist4life » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:39 am

thanks so much! gonna go watch it!
Artist4life

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:08 am

Artist4life wrote:thanks so much! gonna go watch it!

Definitely a top notch episode!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Yellow tulips » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:10 am

Hey Frasier fans, do you remember the episode where Frasier realises that all he's got in his life is his job?

I want to know what season is the episode where: Frasier is nominated for an award and receives a congratulatory note from his college proffessor. Not satisfied with the professor's comment, Frasier goes to see him and at the end of the episode (after talking to him) realises that all he has in his life is his job.
Did they do a follow up episode for this? Did they even resolve it? What did you think of that episode? I

So what's the name of the episode and which season is it in?

:D :wink:
Yellow tulips

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:19 am

Yellow tulips wrote:Hey Frasier fans, do you remember the episode where Frasier realises that all he's got in his life is his job?

I want to know what season is the episode where: Frasier is nominated for an award and receives a congratulatory note from his college proffessor. Not satisfied with the professor's comment, Frasier goes to see him and at the end of the episode (after talking to him) realises that all he has in his life is his job.
Did they do a follow up episode for this? Did they even resolve it? What did you think of that episode? I

So what's the name of the episode and which season is it in?

:D :wink:

Season 8's Frasier's Edge

There was no follow up and as for what I think about it.............. :pukeright:

Definitely one of my least favorite episodes ever!
CatNamedRudy

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Discussion